We started in 2000 working with Racing Optics to introduce laminated TearOffs technology for motorcycle goggle applications. Today, this patented technology is used by all major goggle makers, as well as helmet manufacturers for their face shields. Professional auto racing teams competing in NASCAR and other series now use this technology on their windshields… and so, motorsports performance has advanced. Today, our TearOffs are produced for a multitude of applications, with new and inventive ideas coming in every week.
• Media Blasting – Simple Workshop Blast Cabinets to Large Blast Rooms
• Heavy Machinery – Mining, Airports, Military, Public Works
• UTV’s – Full Cabin, Full and ½ Windshield
• Law Enforcement – Riot Control, Corrections, SWAT
• Gas Stations – Fuel Pumps, Bathroom Mirrors, Building Windows
• Manufacturing – process cameras, laser scanners, bar code readers
We make TearOffs for customers in their home workshop, to the U.S. Coast Guard, Army Corps of Engineers, Honeywell and Space X – literally, the sky is the limit.
Call or email us with your ideas, and let our team develop TearOffs for you!